Thursday’s game that pits the Texas A&M Aggies (4-0) versus the Penn State Nittany Lions (4-0) at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 68-66 in favor of Texas A&M. Game time is at 12:00 PM ET on November 23.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas A&M vs. Penn State Score Prediction
Texas A&M 68, Penn State 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas A&M vs. Penn State
- Computer Predicted Spread: Texas A&M (-2.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 134.0
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas A&M Performance Insights
- Texas A&M put up 72.8 points per game and gave up 66.5 last year, making them 149th in the nation on offense and 71st defensively.
- At 34.0 rebounds per game and 28.5 rebounds conceded, the Aggies were 54th and 39th in the country, respectively, last season.
- Texas A&M was 221st in the country in assists (12.5 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Aggies were 299th in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (6.2) last year. They were 267th in 3-point percentage at 32.6%.
- Defensively, Texas A&M was 300th in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded per game at 8.3 last season. It was 120th in 3-point percentage conceded at 33.0%.
- Texas A&M took 34.5% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 26% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempted 65.5% of its shots, with 74% of its makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.