As of November 21, 2023, David Thomson has a net worth of US$ 59.0 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the media and entertainment industry. Rupert Murdoch follows in second place with $18.0 billion, while Donald Newhouse ranks third with $11.5 billion, and John Malone comes in fourth with $9.9 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by David Geffen, whose net worth is $8.1 billion, and Dmitri Bukhman, whose net worth is $6.9 billion. Igor Bukhman is placed 7th with a net worth of $6.9 billion. Blair Parry-Okeden ($6.4 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the media and entertainment industry, followed by Jim Kennedy (No. 9) with $6.4 billion and Mark Cuban (No. 10, $6.2 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Media and Entertainment Industry, 2023
- David Thomson & family: $59.0 billion
- Rupert Murdoch & family: $18.0 billion
- Donald Newhouse: $11.5 billion
- John Malone: $9.9 billion
- David Geffen: $8.1 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $6.9 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $6.9 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: $6.4 billion
- Jim Kennedy: $6.4 billion
- Mark Cuban: $6.2 billion
- Clive Calder: $5.7 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $5.2 billion
- George Lucas: $5.2 billion
- Steven Spielberg: $4.8 billion
- Charles Dolan & family: $4.8 billion
- James Chambers: $4.3 billion
- Margaretta Taylor: $4.3 billion
- Katharine Rayner: $4.3 billion
- Isaac Perlmutter: $4.2 billion
- Barry Diller: $4.1 billion
Have you read?
Character – The Aerodynamics of Leadership.
The Rise of the Inter-Generational CEO: Working with Gen Z eye to eye.
A New Approach to Public Sector Decision Making.
How a CEO Can Best Handle a Crisis.
Redefining Thankfulness: Gratitude Examples for the Forward-Thinking Leader.
Financial Services, Risk Management and Beyond — Tech Entrepreneur, Henna Karna’s Vision for the Future.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com